Sunday, March 14, 2010

What to read?!

I just finished reading Twenties girl by Sophie Kinsella today. I enjoyed this book a lot. Not that I doubted I would anyway. I mean, I've read ALL her books and absolutely LOVED every single one of them. And it all started with the movie - Confessions of a Shopaholic. If you like girly things and romantic comedies and haven't seen this movie yet, you should. I've seen it quite a few times already and every time I watch it, it makes me laugh. Anyways... As I said, it all started with this movie. When I found out that the movie based on S. Kinsella's book my destination was a bookstore where I bought all Shopaholic books (except the first one because it has been sold everywhere :( ) and I couldn't stop laughing when I was reading them. They always put me in a good mood. :D When I ran out (meaning: read all) of Shopaholic books I stocked myself with other books written by Sophie Kinsella (Remember me?, Can you keep a secret? etc.). And they were all fan-ta-stic!!! Twenties girl was the last one I had, and as I said, I just finished it today. *sigh* So now I'm wondering what to read next... I know Sophie Kinsella also wrote some books under her real name (Madeleine Wickham), and I *might* read some of those - I've only read Cocktails for three from M. Wickham. It was ok, but to be honest, I prefer those books she wrote under the pseudonym; those are funnier. If you want to know more about S. Kinsella's books, go to her site ~ click here. On this site you will also find competitions (but read the terms first because it's *possible* that they are just for UK residents) and other fun things.

So, if you have any book suggestions for me, I'm all ears. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)