Thursday, January 27, 2011

Birthday card

Ok, so to everybody who read my previous post is probably logical that I'm not really good at making boy cards - yet. Practice, practice. However, that didn't stop me for trying again. I challenged myself! A friend of mine is having a birthday soon and for that I needed a birthday card that would be good for a guy. So, I put some brown stuff out, combined them with a bit of gold and yellow and avoided all the embellishments (that was the hardest part lol). Bellow you can see the result.


I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Prairie Fairy Fridays: Happy birthday
Paper Playtime: Anything party related
Crazy 4 challenges: Sketch

7 comments:

  1. Hunni this is gorgeous it really is I find male cards hard as well you've got this perfect tho. Love the colour its fab

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card for a guy. Thasnk you for joining us at Paper Playtime this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww sweet card and love your wee buttons. :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)

    Debbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!! Love the gold tones:) TFS. Have a fabulous weekend!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card hun, man cards are so difficult, I blame the lack of flowers lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. I think it has just the right amount of embellishments for a boy card!! LOL. Great design!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)