Saturday, January 29, 2011

My first blog award

I'm so happy today! I was just given my very first blog award - a LOVE BLOG award from Vicky. Vicky, thank you SO much for choosing me for this award. You totally made my day! I feel honoured to receive it and I am so excited! You're a total sweetheart! Thank you very, very much for thinking of me. Sending big hugs your way!!! :D I'm so proud to receive such great award.It's also extra special because it's my first. :D

Here's the award I won:
With this award also come some "obligations" (which you need to follow too, if you accept the award ;)):
1.) I need to link to the person who gave me this award ~ I have already done this, but want to do it again :P; if you haven't visited Vicky's blog yet, you should do it now; she's a great crafter and has so many wonderful projects on her blog that you could use for your inspiration.
2.) I have to let the person who gave me this blog award that I accept it ~ Vicky, I'm gladly accepting this award with a big smile all over my face. :D
3.) I have to post a Blog Love image in my blog post (see above)
4.) I have to pick 3-5 of my favourite blogs and pass the award to them; I also need to link to these blogs in my post (and then the blog owners should inform me that they have been tagged)

There's one rule about choosing your favourite blogs, and that is:
Dear Bloggers the aim of this award is that we bring unknown good blogs to light.
so I ask that you do not pass this award to fellow bloggers who have more than 3000 followers.

So, here it goes, I would like to pass this award to these blogs:
Lynn - Dreamweaver (scrapbooking, altered art, thoughts life)
Brenda - Brenscraps
Mandy - A sprinkling of glitter
Beth- Nana's memories & more
Aimee - Lil Mz Angelic world

There are MANY more blogs that I absolutely love reading, but I can only choose 5. You ladies are great and I love visiting you! Vicky, I'd send you this award too, but I don't think it could be passed back, could it?!?

Anyways, I hope you ladies will accept this award (because you deserve it!) and wear it with pride! Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Big hugs to you hun you totally deserve this sweetie you are fab!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the award :) You have truly made my day *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first award hunny, and thank you so much for passing the award to me that's so sweet of you
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun, congratulations on getting this award (you totally deserve it - your blog is looking awesome!) and thank you so much for passing it onto me. You made my day! It's now on my blog. :) *hugs* xxx Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)