Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Flowers and butterflies

Hello, hello! How was your weekend? Did you have a nice time? I had some friends over and we had lots of fun. :)
I only managed to do one card this weekend - this one was made on request. A friend of mine saw this card on my blog and asked me if I could make something similar for her. And this is the result.


See the yeellow paper I used? It's actually a stationery sheet from Diddl writing pad. I have finally found some new use from this pad that has been sitting in my drawer for a while. He he. I made the flowers myself from the colorful transparent paper. The butterflies are a digi from the MTME Bold botanicals set. I colored them with Jolly pencils. In the back I stamped with Faded text background stamp from Stampabilities and I inked the edges with Tim Holtz's distress ink. I also used border punch and a piece of ribbon from my stash.

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Crop Stop: Anything goes
The paper shelter: Die cuts and punches
Just add ink: Just add ... Something from your stash
Flutter by Wednesday: Anything goes + butterfly, angel or fairy
Papercrafting journey: Anything goes
Lothian crafts: Anything goes

9 comments:

  1. Butterflies and flowers great combo! great card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butterflies and DIY flowers! Thanks for joining us at CropStop!

    Kathleen
    Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cebelica,
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Paper Crafting Journey!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card cebelica.i love your pretty colours and gorgeous flowers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really pretty card. Great way of using the stationary sheet x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, happy card! Thanks for joining our CropStop Challenge, "Anything Goes"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is beautiful! Those flowers are gorgeous :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)