Wednesday, October 5, 2011

All creatures - great and small

Heya! It's wednesday which means we have a new challenge for you at the My mums craft shop challenge blog. This week's theme is "All creatures - big and small". I hope lots of you will come and play with us. :) Oh, and before I forget, we have a great sponsor this week too - Di's digis is offering 4 digi stamps to the lucky winner.

First let me apologize because my piccie isn't the best. The weather wasn't on my side when I wanted to take pictures so the colours aren't the best (I tried to do some Photoshop magic on the piccie, but unfortunately I'm not very good at these things).

For this card I used stamps from the Kanban's Autumn Silhouettes set. Isn't the owl just too cute? I colored it with TH disters ink. The paper I used is from Provo Craft and the flower lace/ribbon and leaf are from my stash. The butterflies are made with a craft punch and the crystals in the middle of each butterfly are from my stash.


I hope you are having a nice day! Hugs! 

12 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous hun...and I love the colours too sweetie..

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your card; beautiful stamp and pretty lace! And I love that little own sitting there looking right at you!

    Your teamie;

    Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Cebelica, love the colours and that lace is beautiful.. yes me depend on the weather to take good photos :) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous the image is fabulous and l like the layout too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a delightful card Cebelica, that leaf, the tree image and the little owl is totally FAB.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! I've got this stamp set but you've certainly taken it 'one step beyond' - terrific result :)) Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card! Love the leaf and the owl :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Cebelica! I love the leaf you've used and the lace is a perfect touch.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card cebelica.i love the autumnal colours and fab sweet owl :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card hun! love the tree and the owl is so sweet! hugs carlyann xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! I love the image and autumn colours.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful Cebelica! The owl is perfectly placed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)