Thursday, November 24, 2011

A tag

Hello everybody! How are you doing? I'm taking it veeeeeeeeeery easy today. It's just one of those days when you want to do as little as possible, you know? ;) I might do some crafting later today or I'll just try and catch up with leaving comments on blogs. That sounds like a good plan too, doesn't it?

Anyways, at Crafty ribbons we have a new challenge for you. We want you to make a tag. A small one, a big one ... It doesn't matter. As long as it's a tag, everything is ok. :) Here is the one I made ...


I used a thin white cardstock and colored it with TH Brushed corduroy distress ink. Then I stamped on it with Stampabilities Faded text background stamp and Swirl stamps from Viva decor. The butterflies were made with my MS Monarch butterfly punch and I stamped over them with the Faded text background stamp. The little flowers were made with a punch too. The pearls are from my stash. The brown cardstock is a left over from a cardboard box. I inked it up with TH brushed corduroy ink. The ribbons I used are from Crafty ribbons - I used Organza swiss dot ribbon and Velvet saddle stitch ribbon.

So .. Are you curious what can you win this time? Should I tell you? ;) Ok, I will ... You can win some gorgeous embossed velvet ribbons (like you see on the picture below). They are also available in the store here.


Happy crafting! :)

9 comments:

  1. very pretty tag...lovely papers and colors

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this tag Cebelica, what a fantastic design, the touch of orange look super I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag sweetie...love it! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning tag cebelica.i love the corrugated card and the pop of orange is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a gorgeous shabby chic tag - love it Cebelia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goooorgeous tag! I love those butterflies :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Cebelica, love the stamping on your tag xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)