Saturday, February 25, 2012

Scrapbook

*This is a picture heavy post!*

Heya! I'm catching the last moments of my vacations. It was good to be able to stay at "home" for the whole week and just relax. I wouldn't mind if I got an extra free gift though. *wishful thinking* He he.

Today I want to show you something new ... It's a scrapbook that I made for my mum's birthday. I made it from brown paper bags and it took me quite some time to finish it, but it was worth the effort. I really like how it turned out. This was the first time I've done an album from paper bags (and it's actually only the second scrapbook I've made). I took pictures when the tags were missing (I had them on my desk - I only thought of that when all the photos were already taken and uploaded to my computer and I really didn't feel like taking all those pictures again). Also, I blured the photos. Sorry about this, I know it doesn't look very nice, but my mum *hates* even just the thought of having *any* of her photos online somewhere.

In this album I used products from MANY different companies so I can't list them all, but if you have any questions just ask and I'll answer if I can.

Ok, enough babbling, here are the pictures ...

The front cover of the album.

First and second page - there's a "pocket" on the bottom of the second page and you can open it

Second page - "pocket" on the bottom (on the right side there's a tag missing)

Third and fourth page (on the  "small" fourth page the tag is missing)


Fifth and sixth page


Seventh and eighth page


Ninth and tenth page


The back cover

That's it. I hope you liked it. :) My mum was very happy with it. :D

Have a wonderful day! Hugs! xx

12 comments:

  1. Wow Cebelica this is stunning. So many pretty elements and the colours are just gorgeous!!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Cebelica, this is an amazing creation hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is fantastic cebelica.your mum will treasure this :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauuu, beautiful scrapbook, great details and lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really big - it must've been lots of work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful book and pretty colours, well done, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my GOODNESS. What an amazing work of love. Your Mom will flip and cry when she sees this. What a wonderful gift.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW; that is heaps of work, but so worth it. Turned out beautifully; no wonder your mum was happy.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWWWW Cebelica I bet your Mum was thrilled when she received this absolutely awesome album. It is fantastic the colours, embellishments and design are superb, this is something that will certainly be treasured I am sure.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow what a wonderful album
    hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your album looks classy and elegant! Who would believe it's made from brown paper-bags...

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I've seen you around and thought I'd pop over to see you. This is absolutely amazing! Beautiful work you do!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)