Thursday, August 1, 2013

Altered writing pad

Hello my lovlies! How are you? I hope you are enjoying these lovely summer days! It's been pretty hot here so I've been staying inside as much as possible and eating lots of watermelon (love it) to cool me down a little. It's a plus site to all these heat too - since it's too hot to do anything outside I can be inside and do a lot of crafting. :D

Today a new challenge started at the Creafty ribbons challenge blog and the theme chosen by the sweet Gretha is to use one of more circles on your card/project. My teamies all made wonderful things using circles so I hope you will hop to the challenge blog and check them out. I decided to alter a small writing pad.

So from this

became this

How do you like the transformation? I'm pretty happy with the result! I used some leftover pieces of my scrap paper for this project and my sweet mini baby Tilda stamp, which I coloured with distress inks. The picot edge circle and the "regular" circle dies are from Spellbinders. On the picot edge circle I drew some dots with my Viva decor pearl pen. I used this pen to make some dots around Tilda and on butterflies too. The butterflies were made with my craft punch and the gems are from my stash. I used several different ribbons on my project and they are all from Crafty ribbons - I used white french rose ribbon, baby sheer dots pearl pink ribbon and baby 3 mm pearl pink ribbon.

I would ike to enter my project to the following challenges:
The paper nest dolls: Die cuts
Challenges for everybody: Anything goes
Craft-alnica: Trakci in pentlje
Paper crafting journey: Punches and/or die cuts
Marvelous Magnolia: Babies or toddlers
Simply Magnolia: Anything goes
Magnolia Down Under: Your favourite things (pink, butterflies, dotty ribbon, bling)
Hanna and friends: Anything goes
Simon says: Anything goes
Really reasonable ribbon: Things with wings + ribbon
Magnolia-licious: Anything goes

Thank you for stopping by! :)
Hugs! xx

19 comments:

  1. So wonderful are your creations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cebelica, your altered notepad is gorgeous. Love the cute stamp you have used and the little butterflies. Great work!!

    Much Love, Dunja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Čudovito,
    kako lepo je priti k tebi malo na obisk, si mi v vzpodbudo, da poskusim kaj novega...nekega dne.
    Super
    lepo se imej
    pozdravček Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw wow so gorgeous cebelica.really sweet tilda and your colours and details are so pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous note pad, it will be too nice to use it :^). I have bought a few of these note pads, they are still siting in my drawers to be altered. Now you have given me some good ideas.
    Have a great day.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo sweet...thanks for playing along with us at RRR! cherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally gorgeous! Love your design.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautifully altered notebook, wonderful colours and a beautifully colour sweet Tilda - lovely embellished!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Say Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Iz nič si naredila čudovito kreacijo. Zelo lepo!!!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooooo tole je pa res prac cute!!! lp

    ReplyDelete
  11. Čudovito, tudi meni je tvoj izdelek zelooo všeč!
    Hvala, ker se igraš z nami v Craft-alnici! Srečno :-))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! I love how you turned that plane writing pad into this beautiful creation. And I love that die cut you used....
    Thanks for joining the Paper Crafting Journey Challenge.
    Hugs, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  13. Čudovito si ga okrasila.
    Hvala, ker sodeluješ na 87. izzivu CRAFT-alnice. Lp

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I just LOVE your before and after pics!! That is so cute and love those big flowers at the bottom. Thank you so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge and hope to see you play again!
    Hugs,
    Eulanda
    Magnolia-licious/Wee Stamps Designer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is fabulous, love all the work you've done with the front cover.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Zelo lepo!
    Sama kaj takšnega še nisem poiskusila. :)
    Hvala, da si se nam pridružila na Marvelous Magnolia izzivu - baby.
    Lp,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  17. :) super beležka :) všeč všeč

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a very sweet project. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon...Huggs Ginny from Polly's Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your notepad is way tooo CUTE!! LOVE it!
    Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons challenge, and hope to see you back for our new challenge :)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)