Thursday, August 1, 2013

I'm part of Yumi and Fumi ohana! :)

It's finally here, August 1, the day when I can finally share my news with you ... I'm now a member of Yumi and Fumi Handmade ohana! :D I'm SO excited!!! I really like their stamps so when I saw they were having a DT call I immediately signed up and kept my everything crossed that I would get in. And it paid off! Yay! :D I will be working with a bunch of very sweet and talented ladies and I'm really looking forward to it! There are two teams and I am team Yumi. :)


Those of you who haven't heard of Yumi and Fumi Handmade, have a peek at their online store. They stamps really are veeeeeery cute! :)

And, if you want to participate in the challenges, be sure to keep your eyes on the challenge blog - new challenge starts on Sunday! :)

Hugs! xx

4 comments:

  1. Čestitam! Pa veselo ustvarjanje še naprej :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Cebelica, very well deserved.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Cebelica!! So happy to have you on the team!! I'm looking forward to all your projects and creativity!
    :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)