Thursday, September 24, 2015

No stamping

Good morning my crafty friends! How are you doing? I'm having a very busy time at work right now. It'll be like that for another week or so, but after that I expect things will calm down a bit. 

Can you believe that September is almost over? This month just flew by for me. So much has been going on ... 

A new challenge started at Crafty ribbons blog today and this time we want to see lace somewhere on your project. I love using lace. I think it gives the project that perfect elegant, elegant and feminine touch. At CR store they have lots of gorgeous lace that you can choose from, so go take a look.

As for me, I decided to use Chantilly cotton lace - callac.


I was going for a shabby chic and romantic look with this card. I used several leftover scraps of paper from my stash and distressed all of them with my scissors and distress ink. I made this flower a long time ago with TH tattered florals die. 


Besides lace I also used some pearls and doily. To make decorative borders I used my craft punches.

I hope you'll come play with us. I can't wait to see what you can make with lace. :)

Have a great day!
Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Craft your passion: Anything goes
Crafting from the heart: Anything goes
Bizzy Becs: Anything goes

7 comments:

  1. res so krasni barvni odtenki in sloji!

    ReplyDelete
  2. odličen izbor šablon in krasna rožica.

    LP, Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. The layering is superb. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Sara
    TTCRD DT
    FP3 {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning design with fantastic flowers. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
    Margaret,, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours and layers to your card. Thanks for joining us at bizzy becs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation, Maya! Gorgeous layering as always! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)