Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Christmas candles

Hello my crafty friends! First of all for all the sweet comments you left on my baby post and for all the emails. Each of them is very much appreciated. You are all so kind! Thank you!! xx

How are you otherwise? I am a bit tired, but otherwise I'm fine. Luckily I don't have to do any extra stuff for work this afternoon so I can just relax and do some crafting. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow so I really need to recharge my batteries.

I would like to show you a card I finished yesterday. 


I thought it was high time I start working on some Christmas cards and this is the one I just finished. I used some leftover scraps of paper from my stash for this card and some snowflake die cuts that I received from a friend of mine a while back. Image is from Sweet Escape Digis and I coloured it with Promarkers and pencils. On the Christmas decorations (baubles) I also added some glitter glue.


Gift shaped "ribbon" is from Folia and crystals, star shaped sequins, pearls and doilies came from my stash.

Have you started working on your Christmas cards yet?

So much from me today. If you haven't already, check my candy here. ;)

Have a great day! xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Little Miss Muffet: Anything goes
The paper shelter: Xtra vaganza
Art by Miran: Anything goes
The ribbon girl: Everything goes with an image
Sisters of craft: Anything goes

10 comments:

  1. What a glorious traditonal Christmas card Cebelica, so much work must have gone into it but work every moment and the lucky recipient will love it I am sure.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such fabulous shapes, adorable image and beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Lovely details, warm feeling!!
    Thanks for joining us at TPS this week!
    Good Luck!!

    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your card is just so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! So many layers and details and super design elements. I love the colours and your festive die cuts too. A beautiful creation.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card.. love the design.. looks elegant. <3 Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Artbymiran challenge #42.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and good luch at the draw.. <3

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zelo lepa. Še posebej so mi všeč dodatki v obliki drsalk, snežink in paketkov. Sama sličica pa je prekrasno pobarvana.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous work thanx for joining us at Sisters of craft x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)