Sunday, October 25, 2015

Orange, purple and black

Hey hey! :) I'm back again. I had a crazy week at work, and couldn't wait for the weekend. Yesterday me and my sweetie did some baby shopping. Also my parents came along, because they said they wanted to buy a couple of things as well. Isn't that nice of them? It sure helped!! :) We bought a bed, a few clothes and some some other small things. It was fun! :)

Then today I finished a card I started working on last week. I stepped out of my comfort zone and decided to make a card in black, orange and purple colours. Soooo not me. But one challenge I wanted to participate in asked to use those colours so I gave it a go. And here's how the card turned out.


I use lots of leftover scraps of paper from my stash on this card. I've been trying to use as many of those as possible and I think I'm doing pretty good. 


Image is called Jade and is from The greeting farm. She's coloured with Promarkers and Faber Castell pencils.


Ribbons, flowers, sequins and those teeny tiny pearls came from my stash.

So much from me today. Have a wonderful Sunday - what's left of it and don't forget to enter my candy. :) xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
The greeting farm: Black, orange and purple
Cute card Thursday: Anything goes
Art by Miran: Anything goes
Sugar Pea designs: Anything goes
Crafter's cafe: Black, purple, orange and/or ghosties
Love to scrap: Anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge: Use patterned paper
Allsorts: Orange/purple/black all or any two

15 comments:

  1. What a great great card! You colored your little Jade beautifully!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this may not be 'you', but it is totally fabulous! I hear you about the busy week, I'm really glad to have a couple of days of. Hope you had fun shopping for the little one! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafters Cafe, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely use of the Halloween colours Cebelica, would fit in perfectly at Allsorts as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. super slatka!
    bije mi se jako sviđaju!
    baš mi je super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card. I love all the black! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. kako ti obvladaš vse te sloje, neverjetna si!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, the image is a cutie and perfect colours for our challenge this week.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Purple/Orange/Black' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute scene, love all of the layers. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #43.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great layers with this wonderful card! Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous thanks for joining us at CHPPC xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card. Love the design. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe in our "Black, Purple, Orange and/or Ghosties Challenge" and we hope to see you again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic work!!! :-)
    Thanks for joining in our Challenge #64 :-)
    Cristina DT for Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)