Sunday, May 1, 2016

Swing into spring

Hey, hey! How are you doing? Enjoying the weekend? I am. :) We're slowly getting back to spring. After the snow the other day the weather seems to be getting back to normal. It's still not the right time to have picnics outside, but hopefully it soon will be.

At The Greeting Farm blog we have a bew challenge for you and this time we would like to see your spring creations. Whatever you can associate with spring will work, but don't forget to use TGF stamp on your creation.

When I think of spring I think of flowers, butterflies, green and pretty pastel colours, so with all that in mind I made the following card.


I just recently got this Mermaid Anya stamp and couldn't wait to ink it up. She's such a cutie, isn't she? For the first time ever I was brave enough to try colouring hair in anything else than brown, black or blonde. And to be honest I really like how that turned out. Hopefully from now on I'll be brave enough to do this more often. 


I coloured the image with Promarkers and Faber Castell and Giotto pencils. The pearls in mermaid's hair were done with liquid pearls and on the tail I also used diamond stickles. You know me - I love me some sparkle. ;)
Papers are from my stash and so are the other embellishments. The butterflies and white flowers were made with mod podge silicone molds.

I hope you will come play with us this month. I can't wait to see what you'll make. :)

Have a great day!
Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Hanna and friends: Flowers
One crazy stamper: Anything goes
Little Claire's: Spring colours
Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge: Use patterned paper
Art by Miran: Anything goes
Artistic inspirations: Anything goes
Deep ocean: Dots and/or stripes
Simon says stamp (Wednesday challenge): Anything goes

14 comments:

  1. A lovely creation Cebelica and certainly has the feel of Spring with the pretty colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card - such a cute image and beautiful spring colours too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is so pretty, I love it! Gorgeous colours, that pink hair looks awesome! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and such a lovely image too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Cebelica.I love the sweet image and pretty layers and your bright colours are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and beautiful card, I love your colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umetniško si pobarvala te lase. Sicer pa je celotna voščilnica super.

    LP, Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that pink hair -- so fun! Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bright fun colors and all the flowers! Spring has sprung for sure! Thanks for playing along with us over at One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Mermaid is stunning and love all your fabulous embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cebelica, this is gorgeous!! That hair is to die for - such a sweet spring card. Glad to have you join our May challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)