Wednesday, May 11, 2016

TGF May release - Anya shops

Hello my crafty friends! A very quick post from me today. We started showcasing the newly released stamps from The Greeting Farm today and the first stamp we are showcasing is called Anya shops. I really like these big Anya images and had lots of fun playing with this one. As I wanted the image to be in the center of attention I didn't use any embellishments on this card.


I stamped Anya on a piece of white cardstock and masked it so that I could stamp all around her with the stamps that also came with this set.



She is coloured with Promarkers and Giotto and Faber Castell pencils.

Have a great day. See you again tomorrow for the second day of previews. :) xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Crafty Catz: Females (girls) only
Crafter's cafe: Feminine
Love to scrap: Make it girly
Craft your passion: Anything goes
Through the craftroom door: Anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Wonderful colouring and I love the stamped background. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a great image Cebelica, my sort of girl with all that shopping.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zanimiva. Sličica je krasna in lepo pobarvana.

    LP, Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT
    http://anncard.blogspot.tw

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card. love the background

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is super CAS but absolutely stunning, you nailed it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so true LOL Love this image and the sentiments backgound is so perfect!! A great and fun make!!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs! Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card!!! love the background
    I'm so in love with this stamp
    I want her in my collection

    Scrapandome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)