Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The Greeting Farm July release - day 3

Good morning my crafty friends! I'm back with more cuteness from The Greeting Farm. We are at our third day of previews and today we are showcasing the Ho ho holidays set. It's another "must have" set, I'm telling you. ;) As all the other sets this one comes with matching dies as well. 


I used the adorable Santa and the sentiment stamp from the set. Doesn't this Santa look so happy, fun and cheerful? I just wanna give him a hug. I coloured the image with Promarkers and pencils and I used liquid applique on the white parts of Santa's hat and dress.


So, this is it for today. See you again tomorrow for the new day of previews. xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Your next stamp: Sketch or colour challenge (I chose sketch)
Sweet stampin' Christmas: Anything goes
Inky chicks: Christmas in summer
Sparkles Monthly challenge: Christmas in July
Deep ocean: Christmas in July
The ribbon girl: Any image

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zelo lušna in vesela praznična voščilnica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling santa. He looks great against all the stars and it really fits with the sentiment. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)