Friday, December 29, 2017

Christmas with reindeers

Hello everybody! How are you? I hope you've been enjoying the holidays so far. Did Santa left anything nice for you under the Christmas tree? Obviously I was on the nice list this year, because I was really spoiled. :) Did you get any snow for Christmas? I was hoping we would have white Christmas this year, but we didn't. I bet we'll be getting lots and lots of snow in January, when no one wants it. *sigh* My little girl got sleighs for Christmas and today we went to the place near by with artificial snow to test them. At first she was a bit scared, but after a couple of rides she was smiling ear to ear and didn't want to go home. lol 

Ok, enough chit chat. There are still a couple of Christmas cards I made this year that I would like to share with you. Today I want to show you this one...


I was very pleased with how this one turned out. In fact, I think it turned out better than I expected it to to be honest. I used some non-christmassy papers from Prima and lots of die cuts that I received from my friends. For the center of my card I used the beautiful Christmas tree rubber stamp which I embossed with Ranger's gold embossing powder. Around the image I sprinkled some frantage. Love that thing! I embellished the card with some lace.


Layers are raised on foam pads, which give the card some dimension.

I hope you like my today's card. Have a wonderful holiday season and all the best in 2018! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Stamping sensations: Winter trees and flowers
Words 2 craft by: Christmas
Crop Stop: Link party 35 (brands from the store: Prima, Ranger)

10 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous, Cebelica! I love the non-traditional colors, and love the layering. Your gold-embossed Christmas tree stamp with the Frantage is perfect! Thank you for sharing with us at Words2CraftBy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful creation for our 'Winter trees and flowers' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Cebelica. Thank you for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! I love the layers and the color scheme you used!
    Thanks so much for linking this beautiful creation up to the Cropstop blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layering and details! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful creation for our winter trees and flowers theme! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 2018! This is another stunning creation, and I just love that gold embossed tree! Gorgeous! So glad you shared a second Christmas-inspired creation with us at Words 2 Craft By. Thanks for playing along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maja. Such a beautiful card! I am always so blown away to see your work in real life, it is even more gorgeous than in the photos. So many wonderful details, you really put the magic in my Christmas with your amazing creativity and kindness!!

    Just wanted to say Happy New Year!! I hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday! Thank you so much for all of your support in 2017! You have been such an inspiration, and your friendship has been a huge source of happiness to me. May 2018 be a year of crafting, friendship and good health!! sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful! Love all of the texture and dimension! Thanks for sharing with us at Words 2 Craft By.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)